|This article is a stub. You can help Beat Cop Wiki by .|
Days are the "chapters" in Beat Cop, and on every day the player character Jack Kelly must solve several tasks, like to ticket cars or to catch shoplifters. The main quest is to find out, who framed him for murder. Every day of the beat starts in Precinct 69 and a talk by Sergeant Holloway. After the encouraging talk of Holloway, Jack is brought by a police car to the beat and his tour starts around 8 until 5 o'clock. He sometimes will get an extra pay, if he solves some tasks (like ticketing some cars) before noon and etc.
Day 1 - New shoes[edit | edit source]
- Jack meets Fat Mike, whom shows him around.
- Visit Hard Rick's Cafe, 607
- Visit Louie's Pizzeria, 609
- Visit the Liquor Store, 611
- Visit Adamski's Deli, 615
- Visit Krank's Drugstore, 621
- Visit HiFi Electronics, 633
- Visit the Church, 629
- Visit the Laundry, 631
Day 2 - Here, Kitty Kitty[edit | edit source]
- Help a little girl find her cat.
- coming soon
Day 3 - Old Lace[edit | edit source]
- coming soon
Day 4 - Brick-Red[edit | edit source]
- Jack must take care of Igor Denko, a russian colleague.
- 5 parking tickets must be written
- 3 cars must be towed
Day 5 - Chocolate Ice Cream[edit | edit source]
- Conduct a full patrol of the street (once in the morning, once in the afternoon)
- 4 Headlight tickets must be written